1. You do NOT have to schedule your senior portraits with the company that your school contracted for photos. Sure, get your yearbook photo taken with them. Then, schedule the memory and keepsake portraits with someone you trust.
2. Lisa Hill Photography does not charge extra fees for blemish removal, stray hair removal, or expect you to mail back proofs to avoid being charged for them. All proofs are provided to you via an online gallery. Print pricing includes fully retouched images to make you look your best.
3. I go to your favorite location, not the other way around.
4. Many of the photographers working for the big box studios are trained to take photos, not hired because of their photography skills.
5. You will NOT be disappointed in the custom and personal service received when you hire Lisa Hill Photography. It's my passion to make all seniors look their absolute best and have FUN during their session.
6. IT'S NOT TOO LATE for Class of 2019 senior portraits. Schedule a session in March and you can still have beautiful, custom portraits in time for graduation parties and announcements.